Wednesday 6 October 2010

Folksy Blog


I know many of you are sellers on Folksy and get involved with the forum but have you discovered the blog? There are regular features with today being the day you get to meet and learn more about other sellers.  There are also articles helping you to create shop banners and get the most out of selling on Folksy. There are also opportunities to contribute, which I have done by writing a monthly post about fabric and sewing, well we all know how much I love fabric!!  And of course there is always a Folksy Friday. 

So grab a cup of tea and pop along for a read, here's my latest post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY, for the folksy blog (but then I would say that!)Thank you Zoe! Supremo folksy fabric columnist!

We're looking for a yarn/wool supplies columist and a papercrafts supplies columnist too so please get in touch people! (it's only one monthly post)

Related Posts with Thumbnails