Sunday 18 December 2011

Printable Christmas

Morning! Hope you're all warm and well and had a fab weekend.  I'm suffering with the end of term sore throat that my lovely children have shared, but apart from that the excitment is starting to mount for Sunday in our house.  Have you finished your shopping? Have you wrapped all your presents yet? I've just about got all the presents and still have some to wrap and have found all the free printable gft tags on various blogs a huge help this year.  I have also been thrilled to find some offering printable gift wrap too which is perfect for little presents or using as decorative strips over brown paper.  So I thought today I would share some of my favourites with you to help you finish your wrapping and they are all free! Just click on the links under the images to find the files to download and print.
















Happy wrapping!
Zoe
x

2 comments:

grace said...

Thank you for these, they look fab! Sadly am still in need .....so much still to do!

Isa said...

Love the Creature Comforts one, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for these Zoe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails