Saturday 12 June 2010

Handmade Wedding - Cakes & Flowers

I know cakes are obviously handmade and fresh flowers definately are not, but I could not write about weddings without looking at cakes and flowers!  So I thought I would have a look to see if you can get cakes or flowers from Folksy, Etsy or Not on the High Street.


Cupcake Toppers from Crafty Pagan Designs





Who said you needed fresh flowers?







Cake toppers designed to look like the happy couple!





















And something for the little ones!



     

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Eat Me toppers! Ooo all these cakes are making me hungry!

PeculiarForest said...

I love these picks Thank you for featuring my wedding cake toppers :)

Unknown said...

now u made me hungry!! a lovely post some of the toppers are Lush

Related Posts with Thumbnails