Friday 26 August 2011

Fabric Friday - Autumn At Cath Kidston

I had planned a more in depth Fabric Friday but again time has disappeared.  Soon the school holidays will be over and I will have more time but I also wish I still had another four weeks left.  Anyway I noticed this week that Cath Kidston has been sending out little treats in the form of emails of new products for their Autumn collections.  So with thoughts of cooler days and nights I thought I'd share a few lovely things from the fabulous quinessentially English fabric lovers heaven. 




On my Christmas list!


Perfect for when it rains on the school run.




I'm a big fan of big handbags. I guess that's what comes from having lots of children, too many things to carry!


With cooler days on their way.



And of course cooler nights too, so new jim jams are on the list!



Cosy evenings mean new projects so I will be wanting this new book from Cath Kidston


You all know how much I love a cup of Earl Grey!




Not forgetting my daughters, this satchel is gorgeous, I may have to borrow it!




Now I wish my sons were still little as they would have loved this!


So what is on your wishlist from the new Cath Kidston collections? I'd love to know.

Have a fab weekend everyone
Zoe
xx






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails