Thursday 15 April 2010

Driftwood on the Beach

The weather has been great here the last few days and it's been low tide mid afternoon which is perfect, I can get some work done in the morning and then take the children to the beach after lunch.  Even though it's been a bit blowy by the sea it has meant we've found some great driftwood, small pieces of amber and shells.  My husband is now planning to create a driftwood heart for me, as I have wanted one for ages, so he is busy researching 'how to' advice on the net! 

Anyway I thought I'd share some of the driftwood finds whilst we looked on Folksy and Etsy, there are some great pieces to decorate your home.


I love Kirsty's work.











If you are not lucky enough to be near a beach you can buy pieces of driftwood from Etsy and even Ebay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails