Thursday 8 September 2011

Riot Raffle



I thought it was about time I wrote a little post about Riot Raffle.  All the prizes are now listed on the website and I am trying to get them loaded on to the Riot Raffle FB page too so it's easier to just view images of the prizes.  I did think about doing a little mosaic of prizes here but didn't want to upset anybody by only choosing 8 or ten prizes.  I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who has donated a prize and there are some amazing things to be won. Sadly I'm not allowed to buy tickets due to rules and regulations as I am the organiser, which has also led to cross children as there are many prizes my daughters especially would love to win.  Instead I have told them to write them on their Christmas lists!

So instead of sharing a pretty picture board I thought I would share with you three prizes that you must leave a comment on if you want to win them.

Logo Design donated by Easton Place Designs
This is perfect for a small business looking for a rebrand or for a business start up. 

100 Cupcakes donated by Coco Meli Artisan Bakers
This is perfect if you are busy planning a wedding, christening or a big party this year or next year.  However you will have to live in the West Midlands.

£100 Photography Voucher donated by Tony Jones Photography
This prize is for 45 minute family/child photo shoot on location (within M25), and a complimentary CD of up to 10 images (Additional images/products would be charged for).  However you must live within the M25.




Our fab grab badge was designed by Tia at Who Ate My Crayons and please feel free to copy & paste either of the above badges and link to www.riotraffle.org. Thank you.


I hope you find a moment to sit and look at all the prizes, of course with cup of tea!  And if you haven't got your tickets yet please don't leave it too late.

Take care
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails