Thursday 5 January 2012

Heart Home Magazine

Morning! I hope you are all well and easing yourselves gently back into work.  Yesterday I shared the new Laura Ashley blog with you, today I want to share a relatively new online magazine with you.  Heart Home Magazine is the creation of some rather talented interiors bloggers and is a feast for our post Christmas eyes.  I am sure I am not the only one busily planning decorating and DIY projects for 2012!  


Heart Home is a quarterly online publication and a major reason why I need an iPad, so I can read it in bed!  With two publications under their belt the Heart Home team have successfully created a fabulous lifestyle magazine chamioning British design and designers.  And if the magazine isn't enough they also have a blog which is updated daily. 

Go and make yourself a nice cup of tea, sneak that last slice of Chrsitmas cake and sit and indulge yourself for a little while.

Enjoy!
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails