Wednesday 18 January 2012

Laura Ashley - Spring Collections for Girls

Morning! Still chilly here but the rain kept the frost away so not quite so cold today.  I always find it hard at this time of year as we wrap up warm in coats and big jumpers to even think about summer dresses but the shops are starting to fill their racks with the shades and styles of spring.  Also lots of brands are busy launching their Spring collections online and whislt I am not quite ready to shop for summer dresses I do love looking to see what is available when we're ready to leave our coats at home! 




images courtesy of Laura Ashley


Laura Ashley will be launching two new collections this month for little girls that are fun and wearable.  'Wish You Were Here' and 'Sunshine & Showers' are perfect for warmer Spring days and Summer outings to the seaside. 

Are you looking forward to Spring yet or quiet happy wrapped up in big jumpers and coats for a little while longer?  I think I am happy to wait a little longer before I pack away my coats!

Have a fab day
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails