Thursday 26 August 2010

Summer Birthdays

Today is my wonderful husbands birthday. He is the love of my life, best friend and my rock. Thankfully he is also incredibly laid back and puts up with my madcap ideas and continual indecisiveness!  However the celebrations do not end at midnight as our second son will turn eleven tomorrow, missing sharing his birthday with his daddy by fifteen minutes.  I cannot believe my energetic little bundle of curly hair is now almost as tall as me and starting High School next week.  He is still full of bounce but is also incredibly intelligent, creative and a fantastic sportsman, with the world at his feet and still believing that dreams do come true.

So in honour of my boys I am going in search of some fabulous birthday decorations and cards, care to join me, we'll stop for a nice cuppa tea and cake on the way.



























As you can see there are some fantastic decorations and stationery to make your party extra special!

This is just the tip of the iceberg, Etsy has some fab stuff for parties and Folksy is catching up fast.

4 comments:

Dottie said...

Lovely collection of things, I adore parties!! :) Happy Birthdays all round at your house!!

Lizzet said...

Oh how sweet! I love the Sizzling Science, it is a very clever idea and love the bright colours.
You are very lucky to have a supportive man next to you, I know because my husband is my rock too and we have an amazing relationship.
Happy birthday to both of your son and husband

xx

Where the Green Grass Grows said...

This is wonderful. I love all the fun party idea's. I have 3 little boys and it reminds me of them. Happy Birthday to your son! Thanks for featuring my Little Cowboy Party Pack.

~Andrea
Wherethegreengrassgrowsshop.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for your birthday wiahes and lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails