Monday 20 February 2012

Lucy Loves - Dollies & Cushions

Morning! Hope you all had a fab weekend.  Did you hear that it's set to get alot warmer later this week? Time to start thinking about some gardening.  We started planning our veggie patch this weekend after last years experiment that actually bore plentiful courgettes and runner beans. This year we have more adventurous plans for spinach, peppers and hoping to get carrots longer than 3cm! 

Today I am really excited to welcome back Lucy with her weekly Lucy Loves post. 


For my second blog post on Lucy Loves I couldn’t decide between writing about cushions or vintage dolly’s, so I decided to do both.
Firstly I’m going to show you some beautiful vintage dolly products that would be perfect for a present or to add a bit extra to a child’s room or to just play with.



Handmade Vintage Rag Doll by Jane Foster Designs
These dolls could also double up as a cushion.



Retro Doll Earrings by For The Unique At Heart

I haven't got my ear pierced yet but I really like these earrings, perfect for wearing to a vintage tea party, like I'm having on Saturday.


Now I am going to share with you some of my favourite cushions.



Pears Cushion from Cushions Covered
This beautiful cushion would look lovely any where around the house!



Nelly Cushion from Claire Nicolson
This cushion would look perfect in a child’s bedroom but also I love elephants
but if elephants aren’t your thing then this lady makes other animal cushions and grownup cushions.



Vintage Linen Cushion from Angel Linens
We love the beach so I think this would be great anywhere in our house.
Also if I had to pick people who I think should make cushions for childrens rooms I would pick Snapdragon and Poppy Treffry.

Lots of love
Lucy xx


PS A sneaky addition from me, but here is a cushion Lucy made last summer.
Zoe
x

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Thank you Lucy. I love reading your blog posts. It give me an idea of what I have to come in 7 years time!

You have great taste, by the way. What a stylish young lady.

Hannah x

louise said...

Lovely post Lucy. You have picked some wonderful things and have great taste x

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my dolls on your lovely blog!

Angel said...

Thank you for featuring our Beach Life cushion on your lovely blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails