Wednesday 1 February 2012

Fantastic Wallpaper for Childrens Room from Hibou Home

Morning! It's brass monkeys here and I will need extra cups of tea today just to stay warm and several jumpers and some cosy slippers.  I want to share with you today the fantastic wallpaper for children from new design company Hibou Home.  Of course I wish my sons were younger to appreciate these designs but at least my daughters are still young enough to want them. 


Cactus Cowboy from Hibou Home

Hibou Home was created out of necessity, a need to have sophisticated and contemporary wallpaper for children that didn't only come in a palette of primary colours.  In soft muted shades inspired by Scandinavian design Hibou Home's designer wallpapers deserve to be a feature in any childs bedroom or playroom.


Enchanted Wood from Hibou Home

There are currently four collections available, Enchanted Wood, Cactus Cowboy, Gymkhana and Pirate Seas.  Three of the four collections are available in a choice of colourways and you are able to order a reasonably sized sample to ensure you achieve a perfect colour match.



Pirate Seas from Hibou Home

Since launching in October last year Hibou Home have already secured several stockists, including Liberty of London.  I am sure we will be seeing their collections stocked in many more shops in the coming months and can't wait to see future collections.  Lucy thinks elephants or giraffes would work well, whilst Jack thinks helicopters!



Gymkhana from Hibou Home

All the Hibou Home collections are available to buy from their website

Stay warm everyone
Zoe
x

6 comments:

Natsumi said...

Cool! I think the Nama Rococo wallpaper might be great for kids too! http://www.nats-umi.com/2012/02/01/the-most-awesome-wallpaper/

gooseberrymoon said...

Wow. Love, love, love the cactus cowboy design.

charliesewsstuff said...

I know it's meant for kids, but do you think I could get away with the Enchanted Wood in my bedroom :D

Unknown said...

So lovely. Gorgeous prints for kids. Equestrian theme is a classic.

Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

I love those wall papers. They remind me of my first house where I used printed wallpaper very similar to that, fab to see them back in fashion!

Unknown said...

thank you everyone, so glad you all like these designs so much.
CharlieSewStuff - I am sure nobody will mind if you use them in your own room!!

Zoe
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails