Tuesday 28 February 2012

Paper Dolls

Hello, I hope you are all well and have had a fab start to the week.  It's now the last week of the Branding Masterclass which I am quite sad about as it has been AMAZING! However I know what I have learnt this month will be with me for many years to come. 

Over the past few months my three daughters have been enjoying playing with peg dolls and paper dolls.  I remember playing with these types of dolls when I was younger and have enjoyed watching my girls make little dresses from fabric scraps and pretty papers.  There are some great books and printables available with lots of dressing up ideas for paper dolls.  Today I rounded up a few to get you started.



Printable Paper Doll Sets available to download for free on Tip Junkie

We have printed several of these sets and they are great fun.  Be sure to put paperdolls in the search on Tip Junkie to find more outfit sets for your paper dolls.


I love the selection of clothes for Clara from Cupcakes For Clara

 

Alice In Wonderland Paperdoll printables from Tinys & Tea


Niles & Nora Gnome Paperdoll printables from Happy Go Lucky Creations


Stylish Paperdolls from Chichiboulie


Dress up Belle Doll from Belle & Boo


I am sure there are some other fab printable paperdoll sets available, be sure to share you favourites with me on Twitter or on our Facebook page :)

Have fun,
Zoe
x

3 comments:

ForestFlower said...

Oh I used to love paper dolls! I used to trace the clothes shapes and design my own wardrobe too :-)

Lyndsey said...

These are lovely Zoe! Paper dolls remind me so much of my childhood! I used to love cutting stuff out and making dollies from paper. Sometimes those garlands with hands held. I also love the ones from Oliver + S (http://oliverands.com/patterns/)

Lx

Unknown said...

It amazed me in our technology crazed world how much fun my daughters had making paperdolls.
Zoe
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails