Wednesday 30 November 2011

Offers from Our Sponsors

Morning! I hope you're all well and managed to negoiate childcare dilemmas due to the strikes without too many problems.  Thankfully my chidlrens teachers have not gone on strike so they are all at school today.  I just wanted to quickly share some great one day offers from a couple of our blog sponsors.  (These are affiliate partners so I earn a tiny amount from each sale that is made by using the links on my blog, just being honest here!). 

Cath Kidston (UK)
 
15% OFF entire Cath Kidston website
TODAY ONLY
Use code XMAS


 
25% OFF Online
TODAY ONLY
Use code MINCEPIES
 
 
I have also created a page specifically to keep you updated with offers from our sponsors.  There are some great discounts in the run up to Christmas so be sure to check the Offers Page reguarly!
 
Happy shopping!
Zoe
x
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails