Wednesday 17 March 2010

Irish Designers

Happy St. Patricks Day to one and all.  Today I will be featuring Irish designers / makers on Folksy and watch out for a special Fabric Friday post about the Irish Designer Orla Keily.



Cute screenprinted tee!
Available fromPapermashyeti


I love these cards and brought this for my daughter last month!
Available from Molly Moo


What a fantastic idea for bunting.
Available from See The Woods



Fabulous decoration for a Paddy's Day celebration.
Available from Sparrow Primitives


Meet Paddy the Owl!
Available from Rainbow Rocks



This made me think of Millionaires Shortbread! (It's soap really)
Available from Saffron Barr


Snow covered beach at Benone Strand on the North Coast of Ireland.
Available from Red Shed Art



I'm a sucker for big beads!
Available from Beadesk



This print would look great in my kitchen.



Well green is my favourite colour.




Gorgeous purse in the classic stem print from Orla Kiely
Available from Pip Designs

As you can see there are some very talented people from the Emerald Isle.
Have a great celebration today!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails