Available from Seams So Easy
Available from SH Creations
Available from Bliss Knits
Available from Tefi
Available from Yoyoodyne Inc
Availabe from DK Temple
Yoyo's are a great embellishment to many projects and very simple to make.
- Cut a circle of fabric double the width you want the finished yoyo to be.
- Fold the raw edge in,(with the wrong side of the fabric facing you) but not too much, enough for a small hem.
- Sew a running stitch all the way around the circle, folding over the edge as you go, if you haven't pinned it. (I do it this way as I can never be bothered to pin the hem!)
- Now gently pull the thread so the edge ruffles until you have what resembles a rossette
- Tie off your thread, you now have a yoyo!
- WARNING they are addictive!!