Monday 16 April 2012

DIY - Covered Lampshade

Morning, I hope you all had a fab weekend, even if it is a little chilly and April showers have been sprinkling hail across the UK.  I have been having a little browse of the internet this weekend, looking for ideas for our house and for sharing with my lovely readers here and over on Let's Plan A Party.  I have found some great new blogs along the way and some fantastic tutorials that I hope to share over the coming weeks.  Today I have chosen a Covered Lampshade tutorial, that takes a plain lampshade and gives it a funky fabric new lease of life.  The instructions are clear and the tutorial seems easy to follow, which is always something that appeals to me.  The best thing is you can use fabric that co-ordinates with your chosen rooms decor, so now more searching for that perfect match lampshade!



For the full tutorial visit


Let me know if you try it, I would love to see a photo!
Have a lovely day,
Zoe
x


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails