Morning, I thought I'd share a quick recipe with you today that is perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch or even an after school snack. French toast crumpets are delicious on their own or with crispy bacon and I promise the children will love them too.
French Toast Crumpets Recipe
A generous splash of milk
Butter for frying
A sprinkling of cinnamon
1. Put egg, milk and cinnamon into a bowl. Whisk lightly with a fork.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan.
3. Dunk crumpets into the eggy mixture and put directly into the frying pan.
4. Fry crumpets on both sides.
5. Serve on their own, with crispy bacon or a little squeeze of ketchup.
There you go, that's all there is to it!