Monday 2 April 2012

Easter Bunny Finger Puppets

Morning! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend whatever you did.  Mine was fairly quiet as we eased into the Easter hols and Kitty has had a horrid cough which is keeping her awake at night.  So now the crazy working hours begin as the holidays get properly under way but at least we all know we're not alone! As Easter draws ever closer I thought this week I would share some great tutorials and inspiration from this holiday that  I have found in my regular tours of the internet.  So to get us started I want to share this adorable tutorial from Purl Bee with you to make Bunny Finger Puppets, that I think could easily double as egg cosies!



Bunny Finger Puppets - tutorial found on Purl Bee


Make sure you share your pics with me if you try this tutorial, I would love to see.
Have a fab day,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails