Saturday 3 March 2012

I need your help!

Morning! Hope you're all having a fab weekend.  I don't normally post at the weekend but I need your help.  Don't panic it's nothing major and will take less than five minutes.  As you all know I have been busy studying with Flourish Studios and yesterday completed the Branding Masterclass, although what I have learnt will be used for years to come and I will still be busy implementing what I have learnt for the next few months.  So I have been spending alot of time thinking about my lovely blog and how to take it forward.  Over the past few weeks it has become very much a family lifestyle blog and as my readers I would love to know which parts of this you would like to see more or less of.  My blog will always be a huge part of what I do, the website I am building is mainly coming about because of what I have created here.  I would love you to answer the short questions on my survey and be a part of the future plan for this blog :)



Thank you
Have a fab weekend everyone,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails